Having held various roles around marketing and communications, Paulo considers himself a generalist with a knack for connecting dots that others may not easily see. Commercially aware and culturally fluent, he finds himself working around the business of fashion, pop culture, and music.
He is also the co-founder and managing partner of Monday Off – an independent creative agency based in Asia and North America that lives and works between the intersections of strategy, design, and the cultural zeitgeist. Monday Off serves as the conduit for brands to connect with their communities in meaningful and relevant ways.
- Business Development
- Marketing Management
- Red-eye Flights
- Sponsorships & Partnerships
Business Administration Diploma at Bow Valley College
First Place – VentureQuest Business Competition 2023
Crowd Favorite – VentureQuest Business Competition 2023
2010 - 2013
BA (Hons) Film at LASALLE College of the Arts Singapore
Student film was awarded at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts in 2011
Graduated through the support of multiple scholarship grants
2021 - Present
Founder & Managing Partner at Monday Off
– Monday Off is an independent creative agency based in Asia and North America that lives and works
between the intersections of strategy, design, and the cultural zeitgeist.
– Monitors day-to-day business operations
– Manages overall growth and business strategy of the company
– Leads a growing team of creatives, strategists, and client service directors
– Select clients include Dickies, Vans, A.P.C., Spotify, Aesop, Warner Music, and more.
2019 - 2022
Marketing Manager, Philippines at Aesop
– Launched Aesop’s first two stores in the country
– Worked closely with regional and global teams to develop and execute marketing programs
– Executed PR campaigns working with media, and digital advocates garnering coverage from
publications such as CNN, L’Officiel, and Esquire.
– Launched an online sales channel, which generated 50% of total revenue during one of the country’s
– Collaborated with local artists and designers to interpret Aesop’s design ideologies in market
2019 - 2021
Marketing Manager, Philippines at Commonwealth
– Worked closely with global brand partners such as Nike, adidas Originals, New Balance, Stone Island,
Carhartt WIP, Stussy, and more.
– Assisted with seasonal buys and merchandising.
– Managed in-store and online marketing campaigns, initiatives, and promos from planning to execution.
– Liaised with e-commerce, merchandising, and customer service teams to launch new products and
– Managed content for an Instagram account with 175k followers; reported weekly social media insights
– Designed customer-facing digital and physical touchpoints to uphold branding standards and improve
2015 - 2019
Communications Officer at Every Nation Philippines
– Managed various communication platforms to ensure consistency across communications
– Spearheaded national design and communication projects
– Streamlined internal communications processes moving departments into office messaging platforms
– Functioned as creative director and led a small team of designers
– Directed multiple music videos garnering over 15 million views on YouTube
2014 - 2015
Copywriter at Ace Saatchi & Saatchi
– Wrote and produced multiple campaigns that included radio, print, digital, and TV.
– Included in national creative rankings as a copywriter in 2015 (rank #42) and 2016 (rank #15).