Membership Types and Fees
The Calgary Chapter offers 3 types of membership, with a reduced rate available to not-for-profit organizations, as detailed below:
Memberships are valid for one year from the date you become a member.
- Allows an unlimited number of individuals within your organization to take advantage of member benefits at the local level
- One individual must be designated as the “Primary” member for voting purposes.
- If this person changes organizations, please advise us of the change, along with a new Primary member designation
- Member rates will apply to all employees of the company the membership is under
- Apply solely to the individual applying for membership and are non-transferable
- Member rates will apply to you only
- You must be attending school on a full-time basis to be eligible.
- Once your schooling is complete, you must advise the Calgary CMA of your change in status in order to update your membership
- Failure to do so could result in the cancellation of your membership
- Applicable solely to those organizations in this sector
We look forward to welcoming you as a new member to the Calgary Chapter of the Canadian Marketing Association!
Payments can be made by cheque credit card or via PayPal. Upon acceptance, you will receive instructions on how to pay online or via email.
If you have any questions about membership, contact us today. We are happy to help.