Vovia is different. We think you’ll feel those differences in a few key ways – the people you’ll work with, our focus on continual innovation and development, and our commitment to support you on the path that works for you.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, organized Account Coordinator for our Client Service team to help lead campaign execution and project management for our clients. You are comfortable working in a team but also independently and will be given opportunities to test and expand your communication, organizational, strategic, and project management skills.
Vovia is a leading marketing, media, and data analysis agency. We believe that success comes from focusing on our people, creating an environment where everyone is free to be themselves, feels supported, and is doing meaningful work together.
What We Offer
- To be part of a dynamic team in a highly collaborative environment
- Recognition – everyone is a contributor
- To be part of a culture that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation – it really is embedded in everything we do
- Other benefits designed to help you be the best you can be in life and at work: Social team builders, benefits and health spending account, ongoing training and professional development, and performance-based bonus opportunities
What We’re Looking For
You are detail oriented but also want to understand the bigger picture. You enjoy working with people and are great at developing relationships or finding ways to connect with others. You are always learning and love a challenge. You are motivated and work well independently, but also enjoy working with awesome people in a team setting. Your previous manager or mentor would describe you as super organized and always wanting to learn and improve. You see the value in having a solid process and if you see opportunities to improve it, you aren’t afraid to take initiative and share your thoughts.
You have a keen eye for detail, if you notice fonts that are 2 different sizes, you want to fix it before it goes to a client. You are adaptable, dependable, and will offer to help out a team member because you know that we really are stronger as a team. You like working with people and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals. You are articulate and a good communicator.
About the Role
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Coordinator works with our team of digital and offline marketers, analysts, and strategists to execute on client campaigns. You’ll lead project management activities like project scoping, briefing, developing campaign schedules, managing campaign execution, communications with clients and collaborate with our internal team. You’ll manage projects of varying sizes and complexities, from inception and scoping to execution and reporting.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working collaboratively with your Account Director you will manage campaign and project execution ensuring adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- This could include scoping projects, writing briefs, building estimates and schedules, managing deliverables with our internal team
- Regularly communicate with clients on project status, pro-actively assess future needs and priorities
- Reviewing budgets and campaign performance
- Assist Account Director with client presentations
- Support on strategy development (with your Account Director)
- Provide clear communication between the client and our internal team
What You’ll Need to Be Successful
Post-secondary degree, marketing preferred
Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize deliverables for several clients at once
Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate complex and sometimes technical ideas into plain language for clients
Extreme attention to detail
Extremely high level of organization and efficiency
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines, and adapt to growth and change
High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with internal colleagues and external clients at all levels of management
Detailed knowledge of Word, Excel, and various Google applications
Nice to Have’s
- Interest in media and technology
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience with digital marketing and media platforms – you don’t need to be able to run campaigns, but you understand the role of different channels
Our Commitment to Diversity
Diversity isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing to do. Companies that foster diversity across age, gender, race, sexual orientation, abilities, ethnicities and perspectives are more productive, more innovative, and drive better financial results.
More importantly, we all benefit when we are exposed to different ideas, perspectives, and viewpoints. Innovation requires diversity of thought and challenging our assumptions and beliefs and we encourage team members to share their opinions and thoughts in the way that is comfortable for each person.
Vovia is committed to diversity and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals.
Please submit your application through our website – www.vovia.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit vovia.humi.ca.