Why you should join us:
Are you a marketing professional looking to contribute to meaningful work in service of an iconic Canadian brand? Do you desire to use your skills to communicate with Canadians about what matters most to them? If you’re intrigued by the energy transformation and keeping Canadians moving in a lower carbon future, then this could be the opportunity for you!
In this role, as part of our Brand Marketing team, you are responsible for the design, development, implementation and ongoing support of 1:1 communications programs. Every day you will be challenged to Live By The Leaf TM. To learn more about us and the exciting things our Petro-Canada team is doing click here.
You will use your expertise to:
- Deliver exceptional service levels and build effective collaborative relationships with stakeholders for successful development and execution of 1:1 communication plan and marketing strategies
- Manage the integration of 1:1 activities communications plans and measure performance
- Plan and execute complex, highly targeted email campaigns working closely with our Customer Insights team and email marketing agency
- Contribute to developing offers, determining offer structure and building business cases to support offer recommendations
- Contribute to detailed analysis across programs and campaigns
- Manage internal processes and logistics, backend support development, fulfillment processes to support 1:1 campaigns
- Focus on continuous improvement of campaign processes and associated vendor processes
We’d like to review your application if you have…
Must-haves (minimum requirements):
- Seven years of Business Experience preferably in Marketing
- Five years’ experience of Retail Email Marketing
- Experience in direct marketing, creative development through post-campaign analysis
- Data strategy experience in Segmentation and Customer Relationship Management
- Acute analytical skills, process-driven and detail oriented with test-learn-apply experience
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing performance metrics
- Ability to produce and interpret campaign metrics to seek opportunities for improvement and act upon them
- Adept communication, presentation and project management skills with understanding of key milestones and decision points to influence decisions
- Proven ability to build effective and collaborative relationships with stakeholders, business owners and external agencies and handle difficult situations
- Keen business acumen with non-authoritative leadership skills
- Alignment with our values: safety above all else, stronger together, operational discipline, curiosity and lifelong learning, and act with integrity
- University degree in business or communications
- Experience with loyalty programs
Where you’ll be working, your work schedule, and other important information:
- You will work out of our Calgary head office, located in the Suncor Energy Centre at 150 – 6th Ave S.W.
- Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday, with the potential for extended work hours based on business needs
- We require qualified and safety-focused employees for business-critical roles that maintain our commitment to operational excellence and reliable operations. We are using technology to conduct virtual interviews to adhere to physical distancing recommendations and we are well set up for remote onboarding and orientation
- Suncor encourages everyone to do their part and support global efforts to limit the impact of COVID-19 with good hygiene practices, physical distancing, and with care and consideration for the people around you.
We are Canada’s leading integrated energy company with a business portfolio that includes oil sands development and upgrading, offshore oil and gas production, petroleum refining, and product marketing under the Petro-Canada brand. Our global presence offers rewarding opportunities for you to learn, contribute, and grow in a variety of career-building positions. We live by the value of safety above all else – if it isn’t safe, we don’t do it. Our strong track record of growth and a focus on sustainability mean tremendous potential for the future. Learn about our purpose and values.
In addition to rewarding job opportunities, we offer an attractive employee package, including:
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Stay connected to us:
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job postings and news
Visit our Report on Sustainability to see our progress on a number of environmental, social and economic topics and what we’re doing to position our company for the future
Join our Talent Community and sign up to receive customized job alerts
Read our Suncor Connections newsletter to see what we’re doing in the communities we live and work in
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. We will consider accessibility accommodations to applicants upon request. Check out our social goal to learn how we are working to build greater mutual trust and respect with the Indigenous Peoples in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.suncor.com.