Reporting to the Director, Brand and Demand Generation you will develop, execute and manage marketing campaigns to generate awareness, groundswell and drive demand for SMART software solutions. In this dynamic role, you will work cross-functionally throughout SMART and with regional teams to execute campaigns that directly influence the success of the software business. You will execute on and contribute to customer-focused and data-driven digital marketing campaigns consisting of paid media, influencer, and account-based activities. You are also responsible for ensuring cross-pollination between brand-level activities, software-level campaigns and tying those to regional goals and activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, execute, monitor and optimize software demand generation campaigns to drive engagement and demand resulting in marketing qualified leads
- Create and implement integrated marketing plan to increase groundswell for SMART software solutions
- Work as a key influencer and contributor to global software demand generation strategy, collaborate with cross-functional team and like-minded demand generation experts.
- Ensure differentiated messaging and value propositions for software campaigns that target audiences in customer-first activations
- Engage with regional POD teams to achieve local demand generation targets; ensure stakeholder alignment with campaign plans and activities and ensure effective localization of marketing strategies and communications
- Be passionate about the customer: understand the buyer journey to develop a client engagement strategy
- Collaborate with global content and brand team to create content to engage target audiences
- Develop software campaign assets and supporting materials including automated workflows, landing pages, emails and forms that adhere to SMART brand guidelines
- Provide bi-weekly reports and accountability showing engagement and demand gen metrics against campaign- and sales dashboards
- Manage campaign budgets; Recommend course corrections, ensure effective campaign interlock, and balance campaign spending based on market dynamics and campaign effectiveness
- Performing other duties as required
- Extensive knowledge of B2B, SaaS and Digital Marketing best practices and trends.
- Background in SaaS marketing
- Ability to work closely with Sales, Brand, Regional Marketing and other key stakeholders and be an influencer to the global demand generation strategy
- Strong sense of market awareness; able to harmonize messages across channels and localize marketing campaigns to reach target audiences in various markets
- Ability to combine new methods with traditional campaign elements (advertising, events, DM) to ensure an integrated approach
- Familiarity with toolsets such as Hubspot, SFDC, AdWords, Google Analytics, Hootsuite and their capabilities.
- Ability to influence and maintain exceptional communication skills, including presenting to internal and external groups
- Ability to quickly learn SMART solutions and adapt to new technologies
- Analytical abilities to both develop and interpret results against a KPI framework.
- Detail oriented, with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Bias towards action, positive attitude, flexible and adaptable
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Hubspot
- Experience in digital or social strategies
- Experience in working with external best practice marketing organizations
- Ability to work independently in an unstructured environment
Education and work experience
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent job experience
- 2 years’ experience in a regional marketing or campaign role
- Global primary/secondary education industry experience an asset
- This position does not have any direct reports
- Role requires specific, targeted travel within focus geomarkets in the USA, Canada, and EMEA. A valid passport is required
- The work environment is fast-paced, continually changing and challenging
To apply for this job email your details to AshleyMutter@smarttech.com.