Website i2i Advertising and Marketing
BUILDING BRANDS SINCE 1993
The Account Manager will work with the partners and staff in the Vancouver office along with the Development Agent staff in Alberta to drive the Subway and Taco Del Mar business forward in Alberta. There will be liaison at many levels ranging from the locally elected franchisee board, local operational staff, the national marketing organization staff and Subway head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all regional advertising and marketing plans are executed in an efficient and effective way, and meet all brand standards. The position will include involvement in an annual regional plan that supports the national plan, media and sponsorship liaison, social media and administrative tasks as mandated by Subway HQ. There are significant opportunities to grow the sphere of responsibility and area of influence.
The position is full time and will be home based.
- A Post-Secondary Education ideally in Marketing or business.
- 3-5 years experience either in an advertising or marketing agency or in a similar client side role.
- Demonstrated experience in an organization that include customer service, marketing and financial processes.
- Strong organizational skills, a strategic focus and a passion for marketing solutions.
- Potential leadership skills, proven excellence in work habits and ability to work harmoniously with colleagues and others.
- Some knowledge of production processes and media.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience.
- Exceptional computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in working with sponsors/corporate marketing partners.
- A willingness to work independently but as part of a bigger team.
- Represent the interests of i2i in Alberta.
- Assist with an annual marketing plan in conjunction with i2i, the local development team and the local Subway franchisee board.
- Plan, assemble and produce all presentation materials for all meetings.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all local media on a promotional basis.
- Assist with production projects including production and creative briefs.
- Activate sponsorship and promotional plans in the field.
- Monitor and maintain an on-going competitor price and promotional analysis.
- Attend all Subway and Taco Del Mar marketing and operational meetings regionally and as required, national meetings.
- Monitor a budget and cash flow that reflects national guidelines.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete financial reporting of all client activities and ensure the adoption of effective financial management practices through a sound system of internal control.
- Prepare and submit monthly expense reports to i2i management.
- Assist with new business development as appropriate.
- Perform all other duties as may be requested or as assigned by i2i management.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Share this Post