At Goldray Glass, we are a team of creative, “outside the box” thinkers who use our collective skill set to find solutions. We have confidence and pride in the work that we do. With a strong culture of innovation and challenging the status quo, we have fun while positively impacting the future.
Goldray’s Marketing Team seeks a highly competent, exceedingly creative, and exceptionally motivated Digital Lead Generation Specialist to develop, support, and optimize our online lead generation and conversion to foster business growth. This position is a critical function in the Sales and Marketing Department and requires a savvy marketer with solid communication skills to support the execution of go-to-market campaigns.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects at once.
- Responsible for the execution of integrated demand generation campaigns across multiple channels, including webinars, events, emails, nurture, paid media, and content syndication to drive sales pipeline;
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms;
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns within CRM, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends;
- Manage the development of a new website and its ongoing maintenance as an integral point in all other digital marketing initiatives;
- Collaborate on guiding Goldray’s social media strategy to grow our presence and user engagement on Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin;
- Write and build content for campaigns with input from the Sales and Marketing team;
- Utilize data to assess ROI on all marketing initiatives, report results and make recommendations.
Must-Have Primary Skills :
- Degree or Diploma in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, and other related fields
- At least two years of experience with online lead generation
- Extensive experience in SEO and SEM
- Highly proficient in Word Press
- Extensive experience in online marketing, social networking, and web multimedia
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Must be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and an excellent writer and communicator.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Expertise in different strategies to increase lead generation
- Strong computer literacy
Nice To Have Secondary Skills :
- Formal certification in Google AdWords, Google analytics, and/or SEO
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills online
- Experience with CRM databases
- Strong written and oral communications, including research, writing and editing for a variety of purposes and audiences
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, make decisions independently, be self-motivated, and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Achieves project goals on time and producing deliverables of high quality
- Telephone screening
- Video interview
- In-person on site interview
No – COVID precautions will be implemented
8:00am – 5:00pm M-F
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.