We are a full-service marketing firm and the founding partner of Move Forward YYC™ with a passion for moving our people and our community forward.
Our team is growing to keep pace with a fantastic group of organizations that we’re fortunate enough to work alongside. As part of our growth, we are on the lookout for a natural relationship-driven Marketing Coordinator who will be the support system working with our internal team.
This is an exciting role with the opportunity for growth within the organization. Working at FLM, you’ll get to wear a few hats, further develop your skillset, and work with our amazing roster of clients. If you are passionate about marketing, have a “whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude and consider yourself positive, proactive, solution-oriented, and someone who thrives in a collaborative environment, we want you to apply.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Coordinator will get to experience and contribute to all areas of marketing, supporting our teams in strategy and planning from market intelligence and analytics to creative, copywriting, and digital marketing (social media, email marketing, web). You’ll contribute to the strategic initiatives we undertake with our clients and the ongoing marketing that we provide.
You love marketing. You see endless opportunities and are always inquisitive and wondering what else can we do to help our people and clients move forward. You have a deep desire to keep learning, stay on top of marketing trends, technology, and new ways to create great content (it’s second nature). You are also a natural marketer with a deep desire to create. Regardless of what you are doing, but you also couldn’t imagine doing anything else but marketing.
In your personal life, you love community and helping others. You volunteer. You help those around you because that’s who you are, not what you think you should do. You are balanced, never getting too high or too low, and you see every challenge as an opportunity to do something great. Your friends and family refer to you as a good person.
In this role, you will contribute to and support our Strategy and Planning team in the development of marketing plans, campaigns, audience personas, and competitive intelligence by collecting relevant data for analysis to spot opportunities for our clients.
- Market Intelligence
- Audience Persona support
- Competitive Intelligence research/support
- Data Science & Analytics/Reporting
- Reporting (Email marketing, social media, web, campaigns)
- SEO/Keyword analysis
- Analytics monitoring and reporting
- Digital Marketing
You will work closely with our teams across all areas of marketing in the implementation of brand campaigns, digital marketing campaigns, and content strategies that directly support us in successfully delivering on our client’s expectations.
You will be directly involved in:
- Content Development
- Developing short-form content for social media
- Support for video production, podcasts, webinars, and advertising
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Campaign launch and analytics monitoring/reporting
- List management and segmentation
- QA during the prototyping process through to launch new of website developments
- CMS content updates for our client websites
- Social Media
- Scheduling and creating engagement on social media
- Identifying and creating new opportunities based on data and trends
- Analytics and reporting/optimization
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Post-secondary education in Marketing/Communications or a similar area of study
- New grad, or 1-3 years of working experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role in a marketing capacity
- Ultra-proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 applications. Experience with Mailchimp and Social Media scheduling tools (similar to Buffer, Later or SproutSocial). Bonus points if you are familiar with TeamWork Project Management and SEMRush.
- Experience working in a consultative client-focused environment (agency or in-house agency model preferred)
- Experienced and passionate social media user (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Analytical thinker who also has a penchant for details, data, analysis, and reporting
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills; must be confident working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment with multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
- Natural problem-solving ability, paired with a proactive mindset and an energetic attitude
WHY WORK AT FORWARD LEVEL?
- Unlimited paid vacation. No, it is not a typo. Yes, we really mean it.
- Work-life balance. We take care of the work, ourselves, and each other.
- Flexibility for remote work. Our office is where the magic happens, but for those times you just need some focused time.
- Employer-paid benefits. Generous ones, too. Want to expense a concert ticket? Go wild.
- Growth-oriented. In the business and your career. Let’s help each other do great things.
- Training and mentorship. Grow into the career you are passionate about and learn from the best.
- Diverse Team. We’re very into being ourselves and want you to be yourself. How could any of us be anybody else?
If this sounds like a role you are qualified for and passionate about, please apply via email at email@example.com with a cover letter and resume. Please reference the job title in the subject line. Be creative. Think big.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.