Website Excel Homes
Simplifying your journey home.
Excel Homes is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our passionate, industry-leading team. If you’re looking for an innovative company that’s focused on growth and is on a mission to simplify our customer’s journey home, please read on.
If you have a passion for exceptional customer service, keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills, then Excel Homes is the perfect fit for you!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist supports marketing activities and is responsible for ensuring brand integrity across all digital mediums. Your key purpose is to ensure the accuracy of information available to our customers and support the effectiveness of our marketing programs. As an integral part of the Marketing team, you will work on building diverse digital marketing strategies, create thoughtful content and execute those initiatives across multiple channels; both externally and internally.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager to implement and execute our digital marketing strategy
- Create a detailed content strategy for all social media platforms and conduct audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Post, monitor, and engage with customers on social media channels daily
- Monitor, track, evaluate, and optimize campaign performance
- Maintain and update content on the company website
- Work with the website developer to ensure effective user experience
- Actively build positive and professional relationships with vendors, industry partners, and customers
- Create and monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Design, develop and facilitate SEO and SEM strategies
- Prepare, design, and distribute external e-blasts and manage CRM lists
- Research and audit third party websites and social media channels
- Analyze digital marketing results and provide insights and recommendations
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends
- Complete monthly reporting on a variety of metrics
- Other duties as assigned
Now Let’s Talk About You
- You have an exceptionally strong command of the English language and can write rich digital copy (blogs, social copy, web copy, eblasts, etc) that are primed with optimized, Google friendly content
- You have a proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding deadlines
- You have strong Time Management, Organization and Prioritization Skills
- You possess a creative mindset, are highly motivated with excellent attention to detail to enhance business environments and drive marketing strategies with success.
- You have excellent communication skills for not only internal, but also external communications with the public and or customers
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the following: Web Design (Craft, WordPress) – E-mail Marketing – Search Engine Optimization – Search Engine Marketing – Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIN, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc) – Google Search Ads – Google Display Ads – Social Media Ads – Re-targeting Ads on all channels – Google Tag Manager, Analytics & Reporting – CRM Database management
Our ‘Must Haves’
- Post-Secondary Education in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent experience
- Min 2 years’ experience in digital communications
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Suite of applications
- Strong ability and experience using a Mac
- Experience using a social media management tool (Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.)
- Experience with a CRM Database (Hubspot, etc.)
- Proven track record with pay per click and social media campaigns
Excel Homes is an established new home builder, building in Calgary, Edmonton and the surrounding communities. We provide our customers with high quality, innovative, and sustainable homes. Since first breaking ground in 1988 we’ve built more than 13,000 homes and proudly build Built Green® homes. Our mission is simple: to deliver the home-buying experience that brings the most joy and value to the customer. To accomplish this, we love to challenge the status quo and harness the power and ideas of our forward-thinking team.
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Excel Homes, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job please visit www.excelhomes.ca.