Owned by our members, Calgary Co-op is one of the largest retail co-operatives in North America. Our locations in Calgary, Airdrie, Cochrane, High River, Okotoks and Strathmore include: food centres, pharmacies, gas stations, car washes, commercial cardlocks, home health care centres, wine, spirits and beer locations, and cannabis. We also own and operate Community Natural Foods. With over 440,000 members, 3,850 employees, assets of $627 million and annual sales of $1.2 billion, Calgary Co-op was recognized as one of Alberta’s Top 70 Employers of 2021. For more information please visit www.calgarycoop.com/careers.
The Loyalty Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day coordination, management, and execution of the Me-wards loyalty program for all applicable lines of business thereby increasing member loyalty and engagement with Calgary Co-op. Must be a team-player who can work cross-functionally with multiple teams and departments across the organization and external partners. The role will also be responsible for regular program reporting to keep teams and leadership up to date on loyalty program performance and progress against goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Participate in the strategy, development and execution of loyalty/ CRM programs and personalized digital offers for all applicable lines of business.
- Responsible for understanding and overseeing the full personalized offer data flow between various marketing systems.
- Manage the Loyalty planning calendar to support membership growth and loyalty programs including personalized digital offers.
- Contribute to the 1:1 personalized offer strategy and identify new segment opportunities; work closely with the Loyalty Analyst to understand consumer segmentation, behavior, and identify consumer insights to drive incremental revenue.
- Responsible for ensuring internal awareness of loyalty promotions and initiatives including the development of communications and slide decks and shared with teams across the business.
- Assist with the planning and execution of various research initiatives.
- Work with Co-op’s current and future loyalty partnzation.
- Support the Manager, Customer Loyalty with the execution and evolution of the loyalty program.
- Participate in the development of short-term, long-term, and tactical plans aligned with Calgary Co-op’s loyalty strategy.
- ers to deliver more experiences and value to our members.
- Collaborate with the Loyalty Analyst to conduct regular analysis of key metrics (i.e., offer redemption and promotion performance) as well as create data-driven and insights-led reporting and post-mortems for various initiatives to be shared with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Build strong working relationships with both internal teams and external partners.
- Assist the Loyalty Team in special projects, reports and presentations on an ongoing and as-needed basis.
- Build a solid understanding of our consumers’ behaviour to increase their loyalty as well as stay current on loyalty marketing trends and challenges.
- Post-secondary education with a degree or diploma in Marketing or related field. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of directly related post-secondary education and experience may be considered.
- Strong experience in planning, executing, and delivering Marketing/ Loyalty campaigns and programs
- Expert user of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in a retail environment (preferably in grocery)
- Experience in Loyalty Marketing, promotion planning, and CRM strategy/ journeys
- Project management skills
- A strong understanding of category management and personalization of offers
- Excellent business acumen for retail/ category management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.