Chaordix is a Calgarian software company whose Community Platform powers online communities for some of the world’s brightest brands like LEGO, Bosch & Rust-Oleum. Chaordix is building technology that will power a community-first world, where brands can connect directly with their customers. Our platform is perfect for the world’s largest consumer product companies, and we are looking for a Business Development Manager who is excited to open the right doors at the right companies. We are a growing and energetic team of smart, kind and seasoned professionals, and we are looking to add another member to the family.
Who we are looking for:
Chaordix is looking for a business development/sales professional with experience in enterprise B2B, ideally with SaaS products. We need to add another team member who knows how to build, support and execute a sales process, work closely with internal teams, and who possesses keen listening skills, empathy, and exceptional communication skills. We expect our new team member to be as comfortable cold calling prospects as they are building relationships with warm leads and current customers. We want someone who loves tech and is curious about new trends and how Chaordix fits into the ever-expanding tech ecosystem. We would be over the moon if our new team member had experience in product marketing or account based marketing.
- Develop and continually refine the sales process for Chaordix
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our software and service offerings, becoming a true subject matter expert in the online community world
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Marketing, Client Engagement and Product Development teams
- Contribute to refinement of ideal customer profile
- Own marketing-qualified leads and active deals in the company CRM
- Research identified target companies and individuals
- Execute outreach to established target companies
- Identify new target companies and individuals and carry out outreach activities
- Develop warm, positive relationships with prospects, endearing them to Chaordix
- Contribute and/or lead product demonstrations
- Work with Client Engagement team leaders on proposals
- Report on BD activities, including prospective deals, wins and losses
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Attention to detail
- Comfort with social media, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Proficiency in modern business technology, including Google Drive (Mail, Docs, Sheets, etc.), Slack, and Zoom. Hubspot, ZoomInfo and Outreach experience is considered an asset.
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose software-based solutions for clients
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation & performance-based bonuses
- All the LEGO you could ever want to play with
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Generous health benefits
- Access to a gym (in Calgary)
- Professional development opportunities including courses and sessions
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume at the Apply link on this page.
The posting will be live until a suitable candidate has been chosen. Although we sincerely appreciate all interest in the role, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Chaordix celebrates diversity of all kinds and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions at Chaordix are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Under no circumstances will Chaordix tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit chaordix.bamboohr.com.