Website Blackline Safety
A key member of Blackline Safety’s Demand Generation team, the Field Marketing Manager will play a key role in designing, implementing, and executing marketing programs and events in Canada and U.S. West / Central with the goal of generating qualified leads and accelerating the progression of opportunities in the sales pipeline. You will be responsible for shaping and actioning the regional events strategy, executing demand campaigns, and managing account-based marketing initiatives. You will also be responsible for monitoring performance and reporting on results.
This role requires strong communication and collaboration skills to set up and launch programs, yet also acting independently when needed to solve problems through proactive action. You will be working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects at once.
Blackline Safety is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of wirelessly connected safety products. We offer the broadest and most complete portfolio available in the industry. Our products are designed to save lives and we monitor personnel working alone in populated areas, complex indoor facilities, and the remote reaches of our planet. Blackline’s products are used to keep people safe in the event of falls, missed check-ins, man-downs, and exposure to explosive or toxic gas. Our design, development, sales, marketing, support, and production are all performed in-house at our headquarters in Calgary, AB. Blackline Safety is a publicly traded company (TSXV: BLN)
- Act as the primary partner to our Business Development and Sales teams locally to develop and execute a coordinated account-based go-to-market plan. Partner with product and content marketing teams to produce bespoke content aimed at educating these target audiences.
- Represent all marketing functions in region, closely coordinating with HQ leaders.
- Develop quarterly plans with regional sales leaders to build pipeline.
Participate in quarterly business reviews with channel partners to ensure alignment of plans and activities.
- Support on-boarding and go-to-market planning with channel partners.
- Complete ownership of the local proprietary events marketing function which primarily aims to educate our target audiences. Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Maximize Blackline’s reach and presence at third-party events through sponsorship execution and complimentary marketing campaign creation.
- Own sales enablement for event presence, pre- and post-event follow-up campaigns and lead collection. No lead left behind!
- Operational excellence in building programs across the region, often running multiple activations consecutively.
- Develop a regular cadence of ROI reporting and analytics on the region’s ABM and demand gen business that will be presented to sales & marketing stakeholders including the executive team.
What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant marketing experience in high-growth technology companies.
- This position is based out of Calgary, Alberta with travel expected approximately 20% of the time. Ability to travel internationally (U.S.) is required.
- Knowledge and experience with modern demand generation and integrated marketing, knowing when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness.
- Experience in adopting and implementing global campaigns at a regional level, with a track record of achievement in field marketing for high-tech B2B companies.
- Great communication skills; able to articulate product and solution information in the context of customer problems and business values.
- Strategy to execution; must be enthusiastic about developing the plan, but also doing the work to drive results.
- Experience with HubSpot marketing automation solutions a plus.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.