- This event has passed.
Influencer Marketing: Finding the Right Influencers and Measuring Success
November 22, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MST$20.00
Learn how your team can incorporate a successful influencer marketing strategy!
Influencer marketing is a reliable and data-driven marketing channel trusted by brands of all sizes worldwide. Despite the rapid adoption, influencer marketing is still very new to many marketers and others are unsure if this is a viable channel for their business in the first place.
Join Umair Tazeem, the Founder of Embold as he shares his insights into this rapidly growing industry. Over the past four years, Embold has helped brands of all sizes including HP, BMO, Second Cup and hundreds of others launch successful local and micro-influencer campaigns. Embold also manages over 7,000+ Canadian influencers on Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube allowing brands to reach millions of Canadians in minutes.
Topics discussed during this webinar:
- What is an influencer and what is influencer marketing?
- Is influencer marketing right for my business?
- What types of influencers should I be engaging for my brand?
- How to build an influencer marketing strategy.
- What is the process of running a successful influencer marketing campaign?
- Important considerations when launching your influencer campaign.
- How to measure the success of your campaign.
- How to maximize the value of your investment with influencers.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Founder & CEO, Embold
Umair Tazeem is the Founder and CEO of Embold, a Calgary-based influencer marketing platform. Umair started Embold in 2018 to help make influencer marketing an accessible and reliable channel for marketing for all brands. Embold is building technology that makes it easy for more Canadian marketers to get involved with local and micro-influencers. Prior to Embold, Umair owned a local marketing agency focused on helping local businesses with their online marketing needs.
Outside of work, Umair enjoys staying active while playing basketball or biking. He is also an active member of the startup community and is always happy to connect with founders and support them in their journey.
Sponsored by our 2022 Corporate Partners: